An ordinance is a law passed by a your Pawnee City, Nebraska government. Ordinances for the Pawnee City, Nebraska may be found below.
If you have any questions regarding a particular ordinance, please call City Hall and we will be happy to help you.
- 1 Code Book Cover Sheet, Preface, Officers
- 2 Ordinance No 985
- 3 Code Book Table of Contents
- 4 Code Book Index
- Chapter 10A Business Regulations 1-5
- Chapter 10B Business Regulations 6-10
- Chapter 11A Municipal Planning
- Chapter 11B Municipal Planning
- Chapter 12 Small Wireless Facility Regulations
- Chapter 1A Administrative, 1-4
- Chapter 1B Administrative, 5-7
- Chapter 1C Administrative, 8-12
- Chapter 2 Commission and Boards
- Chapter 3A Departments-1
- Chapter 3B Departments-2
- Chapter 3C Departments-3
- Chapter 4 Health and Sanitation
- Chapter 5 Traffic Regulations
- Chapter 6 Police Regulations
- Chapter 7 Fire Regulations
- Chapter 8 Public Ways and Property
- Chapter 9 Building Regulations
Frequently Asked Questions
May I burn trash and leaves inside the city limits?
No, not at the current time due to dry conditions in our county. Please contact city hall if you have any questions.